Double your chances* of pregnancy in ivf treatment
It is a clinically proven, cost effective treatment plan
Here the patient gets the chance of a second cycle at no extra cost, if the first cycle does not lead to clinical pregnancy. This includes the entire procedure charges mentioned above for two treatment cycles, if the first one does not lead to clinical pregnancy.
Double Your Chances* Procedural cost
- IVF: Rs 90000/- + Drugs
- ICSI: Rs 100000/- + Drugs
How does DYC help you?
The expected success rate of an ART (IVF / ICSI) cycle is in the range of 35% to 40 %. As the success rates in ART has reached a sort of plateau, this initiative by Morpheus gives an opportunity of a second cycle if the first cycle does not lead to clinical pregnancy, thus doubling your chances of pregnancy.
What is covered under the DYC Program?
In a typical ART cycle, the procedure involves downregulation, ovarian stimulation by daily multiple injections to develop eggs, ultrasound scans and blood tests, Ovum pick up under short general anesthesia to retrieve the eggs, advanced embryological procedure in the lab followed by transferring of good quality embryos in the uterus.
How does the DYC Program work?
If the first cycle does not lead to clinical pregnancy, the patient can undergo a second cycle either with cryopreserved embryos or with fresh stimulation. When the patient opts for "Double Your Chances'' they get a second cycle without paying for any extra procedural charges.
The prime benefit of a Double Your Chances* program is that the patient can undergo the second cycle without paying for any extra procedural charges
Additional benefits to the patient in the Cryopreserved Second Cycle are:
- Saving on expensive hormone & drug cost
- No discomfort of multiple injections
- Avoiding repeated Anesthesia & Invasive procedure
- The patient can also avail 50% discount benefit on cryopreservation & thawing of embryos
- No charges for embryo transfer
The benefits to the patient in the stimulated second cycle are:
- No charges for follicular scans & blood tests during stimulation
- The patient does not pay for Ovum Pick up and Embryo transfer
- These are no charges for anesthesia
- The patient only pays for the drugs
- The patient also gets a second chance to freeze good quality embryos for future use
Thus, you are benefited under the Double Your Chances* program in both the scenarios.