We at Morpheus, understand that facing infertility is one of the most stressful situations you may encounter; emotionally, physically and sometimes financially. We offer a comprehensive range of infertility services under one roof and make every possible effort to complete our patient's dream of having a child.
We utilize the most advanced reproductive technologies for both female and male infertility.
At a minimum, the initial screening evaluation of the male partner of an infertile couple should include a reproductive history and analysis of at least one semen sample. The semen analysis provides information on semen volume as well as sperm concentration, motility, and morphology
Treatment for male factor infertility includes treat the cause if any specific cause is identified or IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI or even surgical procedures like PESA, TESA, TESE etc based on the severity of the abnormalities in the semen parameters.The services we offer include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI)
- Donor programs
- Surgical sperm extraction (TESA, PESA, TESE)
- Cryopreservation of oocytes, sperms and embryos
- Laser assisted hatching (LAH)
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)